-
Question about Knoppix and Kanguru Wireless
I saw a Kanguru Wireless LAN USB Adapter with Flash Memmory built in to it recently, does anyone know whether this works with Knoppix? Does anyone know which 802.11b cards work with knoppix and with thumb drives do? I've given up on my Linksys USB card (it worked with 09-24 and 09-05, but hasn't worked since). What I would like to be able to do is use the Flash Memmory tomove stuff between home and school, while I would use the 802.11b card for my home network. Note: Since this is both a Flash Card and a Network card, I figured I'd put it in hardware.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
-
By StevoB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:05 PM
-
By cindy in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
-
By cdgeorge in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99