--Have you tried using the " xvrefresh " (IIRC) cheat code? Hit F2 at the boot prompt for more info.
Originally Posted by good_karma69
Hi,
Knoppix seems not to recognise my graphics card (SIS651). It says that its unknown and uses the "VESA" driver. The console output is blurred and flickers, as does X.
I know how to make a modified version of Knoppix, how would I go about adding support for this card? I have never done something so complex before, so I'm pretty clueless!
Thanx,
Ben
--Have you tried using the " xvrefresh " (IIRC) cheat code? Hit F2 at the boot prompt for more info.
Originally Posted by good_karma69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Intel System Accessory AXXRMFBU5 RAID Maintenance Free Backup Unit 105-001-405
$35.19