My knoppix wont receive the dhcp broadcast, and when I don't use dhcp and manually do ip address, I still cannot get a connection. It's the right nic, does it have to do with that it's onboard? Probably not, but how do I get this thing connected?
My knoppix wont receive the dhcp broadcast, and when I don't use dhcp and manually do ip address, I still cannot get a connection. It's the right nic, does it have to do with that it's onboard? Probably not, but how do I get this thing connected?

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Mac OS 8 CD-ROM Installation Disc 1997 Mint Condition Vintage
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 M5409 for Parts Clean Mac Vintage Laptop
$100.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99