-
Senior Member
registered user
I know what you mean Spydie, its almost euphoric isn't it?
I was floored by the Live CD, considering you don't have to even install anything to get it running. I was so happy with the Live CD, I'm looking for the distribution of either Debian, Linux, Mandrake, or Red Hat, to get the whole thing installed on a hard drive. My thinking is: If it is THIS good on a Live CD, just think how good it will be on a full install !
My enthusiasm is so much, you want to just go walking into a OS Vendor that sells only M$ OS's, find someone who thinks that Win[xxx] is so neato, that you tell them about this OS that can do even more, and without all the headaches with that "other" OS.
I think Linux is really going to rattle the OS Cage.
Cuddles
[ps] Glad you got online as easy as you did. I've got one of those "ick" WinModems on my system, and Linux doesn't like it. So, new system is getting a "non-WinModem" and Linux.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 01:38 AM
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By turbine in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By iconfly in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:54 PM
-
By martinjh99 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99