-
downloading and playing games on Knoppix
I'm running Knoppix from the cd.
I went to download.com and downloaded a .exe file to the desktop.
When I go to open the .exe file it ask me what to open it with.
I'm lost at this point.
Can I open a .exe file?
How do I install the game I downloaded or can't I with Knoppix?
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By rpeck in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 03:02 AM
-
By kornface13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By sunray in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99