-
Senior Member
registered user
Spydie, I tried to PM you as well, it failed with an error.
I don't have PM enabled, and even if I did, as before, it didn't work for some reason. So, I disabled it. Unfortunately, even though it is disabled, it still shows the "PM" click box below my posts. I got your email addy, so we can communicate on other topics to save Newsgroup Bandwidth here. 
Talk to ya later,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By rpeck in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 03:02 AM
-
By kornface13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By sunray in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00