-
Senior Member
registered user
Spydie, I tried to PM you as well, it failed with an error.
I don't have PM enabled, and even if I did, as before, it didn't work for some reason. So, I disabled it. Unfortunately, even though it is disabled, it still shows the "PM" click box below my posts. I got your email addy, so we can communicate on other topics to save Newsgroup Bandwidth here. 
Talk to ya later,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By rpeck in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 03:02 AM
-
By kornface13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By sunray in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite / 6GB RAM / 128GB / Gray / Brand New / Sealed
$269.99

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 FE+ 13.1in Wi-Fi 32GB 8GB RAM Gray Tablet W/ New Keyboard
$450.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99