Why should we? You could at least include a link.Originally Posted by theoriginalkaching
I am requesting the inclusion of PengAOL (look on sourceforge) in knoppix 3.4 or whatever. When I was first running knoppix, I was using AOL (I know I shouldn't but is WAS out of my hands) and I would have been more likely to use knoppix more if there was an aol supporting dailer in there with the other stuff. I've also requested this for knoppix DVD.
Why should we? You could at least include a link.Originally Posted by theoriginalkaching
Er, if you use SF.net* a good bit, you get familiar with the fact that there are a number of standard URL formulas...
theproject.sf.net = project home page
sf.net/projects/theproject = Sourceforge project page
(and there are many related URLs which I won't bore you to tears with)
In this case, you'll want the latter**, accessible here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pengaol
* SF.net == Sourceforge.net -- the DNS names are interchangeable, the former resolves to the latter
**the homepage can be found with google, no doubt - they don't have a homepage on SF
Edit: Actually, you'd be much better off getting it from the 'Penggy' (name changed for legal reasons) page:
http://www.peng.apinc.org/eng/
The software on the Sourceforge page is a year out of date.
Please do some research before just putting a terse comment on a page, that contains misleading information - while the rest of us can do the research, it really makes sense for you to be telling us what you're reallly looking for, and it seems much more fair that way.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00