-

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Yeah the gnome-core would do it strange it did not mention that in the dependancies not that I want to install it mind you I think gnome is butt ugly I like some of the apps though that's why the -bin is already there.
I know...nothing tells you that you have to do it. Hopefully they'll change that sometime soon.
It's alright. It's kind of getting on my nerves now though. It seems to have problems with file associations and all. I'm gonna keep it installed, but I don't know that I'll use it much. I also changed from GDM back to KDM so that I could shutdown and reboot without having to log out every single time...that was a major pain. I just like to play around with stuff sometimes I guess.
Similar Threads
-
By TheRepublican in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 04:59 AM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
-
By papasi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
-
By Laurie in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99