Hi,
I am using the KNOPPIX Linux off the boot CD. It works fine except it cant seem to detect my Ethernet Card.
Any help on getting it to work? Or maybe some general information (I'm new to Linux)
Thanks,
~Matt
Hi,
I am using the KNOPPIX Linux off the boot CD. It works fine except it cant seem to detect my Ethernet Card.
Any help on getting it to work? Or maybe some general information (I'm new to Linux)
Thanks,
~Matt

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Laptop 14" i5 10310U 1.7GHz 16GB 256GB SSD W11P Touch
$164.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Intel Core i5 10310U 1.7GHz 16GB 256GB SSD W11P Touch
$164.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Laptop Intel Core i5 10310U 16GB 256GB SSD Touch W11P
$164.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Laptop i5 10310U 1.7GHz 16GB RAM 256GB SSD W11P Touch
$164.99