-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks for the help guys! I'm using the Live Boot CD as I post this. I've been playing around with Linux (if you havent guessed--im a linux newbie) and I like it quite a bit. I dont know which version I'd go with if I acually installed it on my Hard Drive though.
I'm going to wait until I get a new HDD to install Linux though, as I dont know the first thing about partitioning and the like. Could I set a Duel Boot System with Win XP and Linux on 2 seperate HDD's?
Also, while im thinking of it, Overclock cant read my sound card...stupid Integrated POS >_<. I hope if I install a version of linux on my HDD, that I acually get one that reads all my stuff. hehe.
Anyway, im going to play around with this more. Thanks again.
Similar Threads
-
By Oswald Glinkmeyer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By juggernak in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By Arabian in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By illcuban in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:51 PM
-
By Koji-Kabuto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00