Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can't Print Anymore

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30

    Can't Print Anymore

    I just did a apt-get update and upgrade and when I reboot I find that I can't print anymore or run gv. I get the message:

    gs: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.7: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libcups.so.2)

    Should I go to an unstable version of libcupsys2?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Can't Print Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by rozen
    I just did a apt-get update and upgrade and when I reboot I find that I can't print anymore or run gv. I get the message:

    gs: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.7: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libcups.so.2)

    Should I go to an unstable version of libcupsys2?
    Just apt-get install libgnutls7 that is the package that includes the file.
    Code:
    [06:18 PM Mon Dec 22: stephen @ ~/archives/test]
    >$ dpkg -S libgnutls.so.7
    libgnutls7: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.7
    libgnutls7: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.7.0.12
    [06:19 PM Mon Dec 22: stephen @ ~/archives/test]
    >$ apt-cache policy libgnutls7
    libgnutls7:
      Installed: 0.8.12-3
      Candidate: 0.8.12-3.1
      Version Table:
         0.8.12-3.1 0
            600 http://ftp2.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
     *** 0.8.12-3 0
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         0.8.9-2 0
            990 http://ftp2.de.debian.org testing/main Packages

Similar Threads

  1. Help! I can't run Firefox anymore
    By GadgetMan in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 11:04 PM
  2. No DSL connection anymore
    By Delbor in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 12:41 AM
  3. "contact prints" or print 'thumbnails' or print 'a
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
  4. Can't diallup anymore
    By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
  5. DSL doesn't work anymore
    By Fleshgolem in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2003, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine picture

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine

$800.00



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER  picture

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER

$39.99



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67



Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope picture

Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope

$89.00