-
Same problem here
Hi,
I am having more or less the same problem here,
I use the kppp interface to set up the following:
1) able to set up my modem ( Mitsubishi diamond 56 K , ext. serial modem)
2 ) able to set up the my DNS info, ISP, info etc. on the KPPP dialer successfully.
I am able to connect to internet, but I can't surf from my Konquerer
browser. Could not even get to my own ISP web page.
It just stopped there and error msg: could not recognise proxy server,
proxy.XXXXX.XXX . The proxy server name was the exact one that my ISP
gave me.
Could I know if I can take away the proxy settings and able to surf ok? And could I know how to do that ?
Or was it caused by something else?
Similar Threads
-
By agency in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 07:07 PM
-
By DavidTempler in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 07:15 PM
-
By DavidTempler in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:27 AM
-
By sopo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:40 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00