Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: My computer runs without M$

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Those comments weren't really directed at you two. But the community in general.

    I hope we can still play nice. I said I wasn't mad or taking pot shots at you both. Please don't think that.

    Thanks again.

  2. #22
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    692
    I can't tell that anyone bashed anyone here. I am in the same boat with Hunkah - I'm incompetent at Linux. Linux is great, but I'm not great in Linux. But if anyone here thinks that I (or Hunkah) are somehow denigrating or otherwise failing to appreciate the value of Linux, I just have one thing to offer:

    Hey, we're here aren't we? We're both competent and satisfied and proficient in the Windows world, and yet, we're still doing our best to learn this stuff. What does that tell you?

    Happy Holidays, everyone.

    jd

  3. #23
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Happy Holidays guys, lets let dead dogs rest where they lay....

    Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

    Regards,

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by j.drake
    ... denigrating ...
    Good Word! I had to look it up, I didn't even know it was a real word!

    Verb
    1. Belittle
    2. Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

    Adj.
    1. (used of statements) harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Remaster that runs under Windows
    By chris-uk in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
  2. Runs great in German?
    By indylarry in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 04:14 AM
  3. New Newbie !! How to make an ISO which runs ???
    By Juste in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
  4. Runs as root in remaster?
    By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 10:10 PM
  5. system clock runs fast
    By UselessPython in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details picture

Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details

$95.00



Atari 1050 External Floppy Disk Drive Vintage Computer With Original Box As Is picture

Atari 1050 External Floppy Disk Drive Vintage Computer With Original Box As Is

$124.94



A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS picture

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS

$16.95



Atari Antic Cd sound creator,Antic miniature golf,antic tournament checkers,more picture

Atari Antic Cd sound creator,Antic miniature golf,antic tournament checkers,more

$54.99



Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord  picture

Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord

$23.99



Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games picture

Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games

$349.30



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29