Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: My computer runs without M$

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Those comments weren't really directed at you two. But the community in general.

    I hope we can still play nice. I said I wasn't mad or taking pot shots at you both. Please don't think that.

    Thanks again.

  2. #22
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    692
    I can't tell that anyone bashed anyone here. I am in the same boat with Hunkah - I'm incompetent at Linux. Linux is great, but I'm not great in Linux. But if anyone here thinks that I (or Hunkah) are somehow denigrating or otherwise failing to appreciate the value of Linux, I just have one thing to offer:

    Hey, we're here aren't we? We're both competent and satisfied and proficient in the Windows world, and yet, we're still doing our best to learn this stuff. What does that tell you?

    Happy Holidays, everyone.

    jd

  3. #23
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Happy Holidays guys, lets let dead dogs rest where they lay....

    Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

    Regards,

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by j.drake
    ... denigrating ...
    Good Word! I had to look it up, I didn't even know it was a real word!

    Verb
    1. Belittle
    2. Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

    Adj.
    1. (used of statements) harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Remaster that runs under Windows
    By chris-uk in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
  2. Runs great in German?
    By indylarry in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 04:14 AM
  3. New Newbie !! How to make an ISO which runs ???
    By Juste in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
  4. Runs as root in remaster?
    By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 10:10 PM
  5. system clock runs fast
    By UselessPython in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A picture

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A

$44.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF picture

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF

$99.00



SAMSUNG 860 PRO 512GB V-NAND SSD (MZ7KH512HAJQ) - TESTED - 98% picture

SAMSUNG 860 PRO 512GB V-NAND SSD (MZ7KH512HAJQ) - TESTED - 98%

$59.99



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$52.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD) picture

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)

$150.00



128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos picture

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos

$97.60



TOSHIBA 256GB NVMe (KBG40ZNS256G) - TESTED - 40% picture

TOSHIBA 256GB NVMe (KBG40ZNS256G) - TESTED - 40%

$14.99