Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: My computer runs without M$

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Those comments weren't really directed at you two. But the community in general.

    I hope we can still play nice. I said I wasn't mad or taking pot shots at you both. Please don't think that.

    Thanks again.

  2. #22
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    692
    I can't tell that anyone bashed anyone here. I am in the same boat with Hunkah - I'm incompetent at Linux. Linux is great, but I'm not great in Linux. But if anyone here thinks that I (or Hunkah) are somehow denigrating or otherwise failing to appreciate the value of Linux, I just have one thing to offer:

    Hey, we're here aren't we? We're both competent and satisfied and proficient in the Windows world, and yet, we're still doing our best to learn this stuff. What does that tell you?

    Happy Holidays, everyone.

    jd

  3. #23
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Happy Holidays guys, lets let dead dogs rest where they lay....

    Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

    Regards,

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by j.drake
    ... denigrating ...
    Good Word! I had to look it up, I didn't even know it was a real word!

    Verb
    1. Belittle
    2. Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

    Adj.
    1. (used of statements) harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Remaster that runs under Windows
    By chris-uk in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
  2. Runs great in German?
    By indylarry in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 04:14 AM
  3. New Newbie !! How to make an ISO which runs ???
    By Juste in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
  4. Runs as root in remaster?
    By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 10:10 PM
  5. system clock runs fast
    By UselessPython in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH picture

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH

$649.95



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$184.95



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17 picture

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17

$3.35



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM picture

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM

$10.99



Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu picture

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu

$399.95



SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin picture

SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin

$65.00



Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC picture

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC

$370.00