-
Junior Member
registered user
HACK
does any one hack or know how to or know some what on hacking
-
I have noticed people have different definitions of what the work "hack" means.
Perhaps you could explain a little better so I can give you a clear answer.
For instance, "I want to know how exploit a security hole in Microsoft Windows Server 2000"
or,
"How do boot off this cd and copy files from one drive across my network"
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: HACK

Originally Posted by
illcuban
does any one hack or know how to or know some what on hacking
This is a couple of times that you have brought this up. This forum is for discussing Knoppix and Linux related topics not for hacking any computers If you want information of that sort there are plenty of other places to start on the internet I suggest your favorite search engine as a starting place if I see anymore threads of this sort from you I will delete them.
[Edit]
If I have misunderstood the question perhaps this page will help you ask a better one.
[/Edit]
-
Sick Cuban,
I bet what you really want to know is how to CRACK, Hacking is not what the movies depict it as. That's cracking. A lot of people who want to know how to hack learn linux, it is a platform with wich to easily write and execute the program you are creating, Crackers generally only want to know programming so they can defeat security gaps in software. You must choose which is your motive. You should be able to see by now what people at this forum think of Crackers. Hackers are getting tired of newbies getting it wrong. If on the other hand you really want to learn programing there are numerous internet tutorials out there. Just pick a programing language and do a google search for the tuts.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By molocha in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 05:28 AM
-
By UnderScore in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-20-2002, 02:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00

Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98

Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99

Commodore 1702 Monitor Tested
$399.99

Commodore 1541-ii disk drive
$194.99

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99