-
Device types on KDE: Too few?
Hello all,
I have a question that I don't seem to have found an answer to after searching the web or knoppix.net: There seems to be only 3 types of devices available with KDE: Hard Disk, CD/DVDROM, Floppy. I would like to have some other devices like CDRW, DVDRW, and USBKey, because then, I can use different icons for each one, which would be so cool! Now I cannot, because all these devices are mounted as of type Hard Disk!
Any ideas if what I want can be done?
Thanks for your time.
FCC.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:22 PM
-
By rniles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 05:07 PM
-
By DirkEbert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By champagnemojo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00