For CD and DVD writer, use the new CD/DVDROM command, then change icon. For an USB stick, try the new floppy command, then change its icon.
Hello all,
I have a question that I don't seem to have found an answer to after searching the web or knoppix.net: There seems to be only 3 types of devices available with KDE: Hard Disk, CD/DVDROM, Floppy. I would like to have some other devices like CDRW, DVDRW, and USBKey, because then, I can use different icons for each one, which would be so cool! Now I cannot, because all these devices are mounted as of type Hard Disk!
Any ideas if what I want can be done?
Thanks for your time.
FCC.
For CD and DVD writer, use the new CD/DVDROM command, then change icon. For an USB stick, try the new floppy command, then change its icon.

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco ISR4431/K9 V02 4400 Series Rack Mount L3 1Gbps Router 3 LAN RJ-45
$200.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU
$149.99