Hi,
I am using the KNOPPIX Linux off the boot CD. It works fine except it cant seem to detect my Ethernet Card.
Any help on getting it to work? Or maybe some general information (I'm new to Linux)
Thanks,
~Matt
Hi,
I am using the KNOPPIX Linux off the boot CD. It works fine except it cant seem to detect my Ethernet Card.
Any help on getting it to work? Or maybe some general information (I'm new to Linux)
Thanks,
~Matt

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99