I would like to see both back.
I do miss the email notifications.
Is it my imagination or has email notification been turned off? First the sig files went the way of the dodo, now email notices have gone with the wind too?
Just asking,
I would like to see both back.
I do miss the email notifications.
Never noticed, or used, the Sig stuff, but, I did use the email notification, and, YES - I think it not only has been turned off, but I ALSO miss it.
Cuddles
I miss the email notifications too, but maybe they had to be turned off because they were taxing the server too much? It was unavailable several times about two weeks ago, but feels much more responsive now; could this be related? eadz?
The notifications are SUPPOSED to be working. I was unaware that they were not working. I will look into it soon.
OK I have found the problem. Expect a huge bunch of queued up notifications...
It's nice to have them working again,
Thanks!
K, I got about a million of them.... thanx!
Regards,
Eadz gets the award for being the most responsive! Not to mention, the award for the CUTEST Avatar - that IS SOOOOOOOOOO Cute ! ! !
[lol]
![]()
Cuddles
Wow! It's pouring email and it's no spam this time. Thanks and regards, eadz!
And to those who did not want notifications back: this can be switched off in your profile, or on a per post basis.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77