-
Senior Member
registered user
TearingHairOut,
I thought we might have gotten it this time, but, sadly to say, it failed with the usual message.
I'm even grasping at straws here, could this have anything to do with the WinModem? Who installed it? How it was installed?
Could it have to do with any settings within the Dialup Connection? DHCP, or whatever the stuff is?
I guess this isn't that important, I hopefully will get my new system (some year) and the WinModem here, won't be the problem in the new system. Of course, all the hardware (CD-RW and DVD) will, but thats another story, and off in the future for a while. I would just like to be up and running (correctly) with this system -=- before -=- I begin into the new system. That way, if the new system has issues, I have a backup system to connect and get answers with.
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By spacedude89 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By Drezliok in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:04 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By zuzo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 05:19 PM
-
By /Knoppix/Knewbie/ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00