Look at the package list for Damn Small Linux, a customized Knoppix variant, re-mastered for 50MB mini-CDs.
Hello all
I am doing remastering on KNOPPIX 3.3 ... I need to make a minimal distribution out of it leaving behind open Office , Internet support , E-mail Client , Calculator and Print Support ... but I am unable to find a safe list so that I can delete all the un-neccessary packages without disturbing the packages that are must to run Knoppix with KDE interface ... Can any one guide me to that safe list ... I am unable to find it here on net...
Thanx
Look at the package list for Damn Small Linux, a customized Knoppix variant, re-mastered for 50MB mini-CDs.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00