use fb800x600![]()
I just get blank screen after "loading vmlinuz, loading miniboot". And nothing happens. I've tried "knoppix 2", "knoppix failsafe", "knoppix expert" and other options. But result is the same. My config: athlon xp / kt400 / radeon 9000 pro. Have windows 2000 and slackware 9 installed on my machine. What can be the reason of this? Please, help.
use fb800x600![]()
Tried it - no luck. I also tried to disconnect hard drive. Result is the same.
Note: I've checked ISO with md5summer (win), burn't it with nero dao/finalize.
Use this "Knoppix screen=640x480" or "Knoppix screen=800x600"
no result
Try vga=normal.
tried it, displays:
uncompressing linux... ok. booting kernel.
... and hangs
I tried the same CD on several other computers and it works smoothly. The problem only occurs with my home comp.
hey the same thing is happening to me but i think that its my grafix card i dont think that is is compatable or something like that with knoppix and its pissing me off cause it worked on the other computers i tried.

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50