I want to take this opportunity to thank him for sorting me out with apt-getting gnome on my system. Much appreciated.
rickenbacherus,
I have been reading your posts to the "serious" problems people have been having, and though I am not having this serious of problems, and hopefully, with the new system I am getting, won't have, it is a comfort to know you are here.
I hope I won't need your services, or your top-notch expertise, but, having someone around as yourself, is definately comforting.
Thanks,
Cuddles :P
I want to take this opportunity to thank him for sorting me out with apt-getting gnome on my system. Much appreciated.
He saved my sorry ass too.
We all love you , Ricky, lets face it. Lets not forget all the other tireless gurus out there. To name them all would be impossible....
Happy Holidays to all!
I agree with THAT![]()
(sorry, all the others, I forgot you on the initial post)
I shaved my ass yesterday,... wait a sec... ummm, never mind!Originally Posted by j.drake
![]()
At the risk of leaving anyone out let me just say Happy Holidays to a few:
Klaus
Eadz
Ricky
Rock
David
Stephen
and the list goes on and on....
Regards,
and Adam (aay) . . . .
Yes, most definitely, aay! BTW, lets not forget fabianx!
Regards,
I'd like to add a 2nd on Stephen, and also add TearingHairOut - both have been extremely helpful through some tough times.
Cuddles

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
New PNY Pro Elite V3 1TB USB-A Flash Drive
$79.99
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99