Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Any official logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?

  1. #1

    Any official logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?

    I would like to support the next official Knoppix release with graphics I will create (such as logo, splash screen, wallpaper), though I habe not found out how to do so, yet.

    I'm not very familiar with the whole Linux community but I like the idea of open source and want to participate in some way. I've got small spear time at the moment, but probably there will be some for one or another graphic.

    What should I do? Is this forum post the right way to do so or should I better search on project pages themselves, where till now I found only vague information and requests?

    Any responses welcome! Thank you.
    Andreas Kwiaktowski

    Ps. Well, if you want to have a look at what I'm doing, you may visit my website at www.typoRISM.com where I have released most mentionable projects I have done so far.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    298
    I like your work, pitty no-one reacted earlier. I think this forum has too much ppl-who-just-ask and just a few who answer.

    anyway, I think you should offer your help to Klaus himself. you can go to knopper.net, and try to send him an email.

    good luck

  3. #3
    thanks for your reply!

    i'll try

  4. #4
    I did so, perhaps I'll get a reply

  5. #5
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20
    maybe you could also try to get in touch with the guy who designed the past ones and see if he could do with some help ...
    -> [email protected]

Similar Threads

  1. HOWTO: Change the boot logo/screen
    By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:17 PM
  2. lilo splash screen
    By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:33 AM
  3. Logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?
    By kwiat in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:47 PM
  4. Nvidia splash screen, now what?
    By dave52355 in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:59 AM
  5. LILO Splash screen?????
    By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD picture

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD

$149.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW

$121.45



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$76.49



ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$71.49



ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI  ATX RGB picture

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB

$69.99



ASUS ROG Strix X870E-E Gaming WiFi AMD AM5 X870 ATX Motherboard (Open Box) picture

ASUS ROG Strix X870E-E Gaming WiFi AMD AM5 X870 ATX Motherboard (Open Box)

$247.46



ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX picture

ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX

$59.99