I believe I've used that tool before. Very nice, but too bad its read only access.
Explore2fs
(ext2 and ext3 support)
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
![]()
I believe I've used that tool before. Very nice, but too bad its read only access.
This is more up to date
ltools
http://www.it.fht-esslingen.de/~zimm...re/ltools.html
There is Paragon Explorer too (Included in Paragon Manager)
This was raised as a side-issue over at www.NewsForge.com in connection with the MS FAT license. Two more links were given:
Ext2 (Linux) File System Driver for Windows NT 4.0 at http://freesourcecodes.tripod.com/ext2.htm and
Ext2 File System Driver for NT/2K/XP at http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ease_id=206102
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-- Michael Rudas
Oak Park Computer Club: http://opcc.2ya.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users' Group: http://www.MDLUG.org
PenguiCon 2.0 Open Source & Science Fiction convention, April 2004: http://www.PenguiCon.org
Knoppix Linux (CD-bootable) information, download, & support: http://www.Knoppix.net[size=18]

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99