Hi,
I am relatively new to knoppix (and linuxfor that matter) and have run into a problem I cant seem to find any info on.
I have done a hdd install of knoppix and setup my pctel modem no problems.
I just set up some samba shares and a ftp server and all seem to work fine except for the speed. I get around (15KB/s) from another computer downloading from the ftp server or samba shares. I can upload to the ftp at speeds of around 4000KB no problems.
I hav tried connecting to the ftp and samba shares with 2 seperate computers 1 linux and 1 windowsXP and both have the same results.
Any help would be appreciated.
gords

Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Player - Tested/Working
$25.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00