Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dell axim connectivity

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5

    Dell axim connectivity

    Hi. I am trying to get my Dell axim to work with knoppix 3.3 debian style hd install. I am using synce-kde to try to get it to work but so far I can't quite get it. I followed the instructions on their website at sourceforge but I am getting some errors. For one thing, it has 2 sets of instructions for the usb hotplug thingy. One for the version before Aug-8 and one for the version after Aug-8. Since the docs strewn about the hd say the hotplug was "debianized by knopper" on Aug-10, I assume it is the newer version. Does anyone know for sure? So I get the thing installed and running, and everything appears fine, except when I connect the dell, this shows up in /var/log/messages:

    triforce kernel: usbserial.c: PocketPC PDA converter detected
    triforce kernel: usbserial.c: PocketPC PDA converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for devfs)
    triforce kernel: usb.agent[6589] missing kernel or user mode driver ipaq

    I don't know why it is looking for an ipaq driver since I specified an axim device id in the synce configs. Someone help please?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5
    I assume you all are still working on this...

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    126
    No, but I assume you are

Similar Threads

  1. Usb connectivity with kernel26/knoppix 3.7
    By blackbird in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:05 AM
  2. Internet connectivity
    By mpeden in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
  3. Internet Connectivity
    By mpeden in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
  4. No internet/WAN connectivity; I'm clueless
    By Berserkier in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 10:29 PM
  5. Internet connectivity
    By tkrishna in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth picture

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth

$39.99



Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used picture

Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used

$329.00



Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP UVP picture

Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP UVP

$85.00



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone picture

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone

$55.00



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink SIP-T58W Smart Business IP Phone 7in Touchscreen WiFi PoE - Used picture

Yealink SIP-T58W Smart Business IP Phone 7in Touchscreen WiFi PoE - Used

$259.00