-

Originally Posted by
Arbiter
... when I started the KDE in Xnest, all the fonts were squares!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have this problem if I use Xnest. I can change over to vc2 with CTRL-ALT-F2, chroot, mount proc and startx -- :1 and it works fine.
I tried this on 2 machines, from the CD and a HDD Knoppix install. I do notice that it gives me a font path error in the konsole windo that I started startx from Weird that it works in a second X instance but not with Xnest. Anyone have any ides?
Similar Threads
-
By Saint0453 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 25
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 01:28 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By champagnemojo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By raymond in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99