I would like to disable dialog boxes in Mozilla when it starts on my remastered cd. For example when I submit information in a text box, I get the following box:
"The information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party. Are you sureyou want to continue sending this information. Alert me whenever I submit information that's not encrypted."
Is there a configuration file that I could tweak when I remaster the CD to disable this dialog box and others like it?
Thanks
Matt Lueck

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Dell 6TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise PowerEdge H
$75.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99