-
Remastering Failure
I'm trying to complete my first remaster and keep running into a problem where the mkisofs to create the compressed image gets to about 37% and fails, padding with 0's and closing. So far it's left me with about a 15MB file.
I'm running on a machine with 256MB RAM and 2GB Swap so I can't believe I'm running out of space.
Also, to confirm ... I don't need to be chrooted to run the mkisofs correct???
Similar Threads
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By Alan in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 10:24 AM
-
By Nikk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 06:38 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
-
By Nedly in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99