-
Konqueror vs Mozilla browser
I like using Konqueror to browse the net, but there is somethings that don't seem right.
For example:
I can not use Konqueror to login at www.candlepowerforums.com
It will not even take me to the login page, it takes me to some other page on there site. I click a link on that page and it's say's can't find login.
I can login to candlepowerforums using Mozilla, but it seems slow.
There are a number of other little thing I have run into, but this is the latest one.
Is there some option I should turn on or what?
I'm really enjoying running Knoppix from the HD

Thanks in advance for the help
Similar Threads
-
By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
-
By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
-
By bmike1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
-
By ivansv in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM
-
By twgray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99