The same as for the last ten years:
"I resolve not to make any new year's resolutions."
![]()
I'm going to start use M$ products as little as possible in 2004.
I'm also going to learn all I can about Linux.
How about you?
What are your new years resolutions.
Happy New Years![]()
The same as for the last ten years:
"I resolve not to make any new year's resolutions."
![]()
I'm going to stop complaining about my aching left shoulder due to not being able to turn around in bed with a labrador sleeping on my feet.
As for the rest,... if you don't mind spydie, I'll just borrow yours.
A good resolution would be to move linux from /dev/hdc to /dev/hda![]()
Mine is to learn what the heck that means!Originally Posted by stonent

Vintage Commodore 64/128 Software Lot 23 5.25" Floppy Disks UNTESTED w/ Manuals
$100.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Computer & 1541 Single Floppy Disk Drive - No PwrCrds - FOR PARTS
$160.00
Commodore 64 Floppy Disk/Diskette Softwares Lot
$49.99
Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 WORKING W/Cables - OEM Box & Head Protector - NICE Case
$145.00
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98