The same as for the last ten years:
"I resolve not to make any new year's resolutions."
![]()
I'm going to start use M$ products as little as possible in 2004.
I'm also going to learn all I can about Linux.
How about you?
What are your new years resolutions.
Happy New Years![]()
The same as for the last ten years:
"I resolve not to make any new year's resolutions."
![]()
I'm going to stop complaining about my aching left shoulder due to not being able to turn around in bed with a labrador sleeping on my feet.
As for the rest,... if you don't mind spydie, I'll just borrow yours.
A good resolution would be to move linux from /dev/hdc to /dev/hda![]()
Mine is to learn what the heck that means!Originally Posted by stonent

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99