I've just made a custom KNOOPIX (690Mo) aimed at French speaking users. It's name is Ocaml FR KNOPPIX.
knoppix lang=fr is the defaut boot option thanks to knoppix-customize which is a very convenient way to customize boot.img.
It's available at http://mpsi.leledy.org.
The very few docs are in French.
The market is French students in computer science who have to learn Ocaml.
Also a special effort was made to have modern TeX producing high quality PDF documents in French (accents) which is not trivial.
I had only partial success in getting control of /home/knoppix : not all /etc/skel (e.g .emacs) are copied in it at boot time. But I did manage to have my own app (emacs) started on the desktop by mean of .kde/share/config/ksmserverrc in /etc/skel.
Also noticeable, I had only USB keyboard (from Apple Macintosh !, not for PC) and it was not so a problem: sometimes the boot process stops while probing USB, but booting again solves tgis issue. Strange enough, original KNOOPIX cd doesn't boot any more with this config but my own CDs do boot !
I made my customization by booting with the system being customized and with the chroot mechanism described in HOWTOs. In this case I found convenient to use X11, and found a simple way to do X11 while chrooted: DISPLAY=:0.0 doesn't work but DISPLAY=localhost:0.0 works fine if you don' forget to do xhost + localhost in the base environment.
Salutations

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
8x A100 40GB PCIe 4U Server 2x AMD 128C 1TB DDR4 4x Paired NV Link AI GPU Server
$59000.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00