-
So it is possible? Cause I just went out and bought one!!!
I fugured it was. I bought the D-Link DI-624 and set it up in seconds! It works great for internet access!
I haven't tested it yet with Knoppix, but I will later (3:33am here) or haven't tested it for my web-host box. I just wanted to hook it up to see if it would work.
Anyone have any tips on how to find a free Dynamic DNS service, or is that part of the fun of learning how to set up the linux server?
What I want to do is have a web server at home because I am paying $30+ a month to have my site hosted. That is why I bought the router in the first place. Having the two computers hook up to the internet was just a bonus. I want to have two sites actually one for fun and one for business. Can I do that with only one webserver?
Frig! I know that I don't know squat about this crap and there isn't a quick how to manual anywhere. I know enough to get me interested, but not enough to go poking with stuff.
Again, thank-you anyone and everyone that has some input.
Similar Threads
-
By francy222 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 06:27 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:26 PM
-
By tommyf in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 05:15 AM
-
By carmine65 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3x 15Q8X10 83N30010US 16GB 1TB SSD keybord Parts/Repair
$190.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99