-
Intstlling Packages?
I'm trying to get my first download installed.
I'm running Knoppix from the hard drive.
I picked the top .deb file (pacman game) from this site.
http://www.tuxfinder.com/packages/se...deb&country=US
When I click to download it I'm give the option to use KPackage.
KPackage opens and I see pacman downloaded to it.
I click install and it seems to install it under games just fine.
I can find it in under games, the icon looks like a blank page.
I click on the icon to start the game and it can not seem to find anything.
I can find the game in KPackage and it shows
status
install ok installed
So what I'm I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By kamil in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
-
By boombastic in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By linux55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
-
By mogz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99