Great.... sounds like your rolling...
in a touch of irony I toasted KDE trying to force it to a lter version....
I really had to try hard but I managed to wreck it eventually.
Now Im typing this on a Danish Keyboard but my map is in US.....
I simply changed the default US keyboard setup in /etc/init.d/keymap.sh from "us.kmap.gz" to "dk-latin1.kmap.gz"
I've since been able to add Knoppix/Debian to a Windows 2003 domain and connect to it's terminal server. I also manged to shrink the HDD installed size to less than 1.4 GB so it could be ghosted to a bunch of old Pentium PC's![]()
Great.... sounds like your rolling...
in a touch of irony I toasted KDE trying to force it to a lter version....
I really had to try hard but I managed to wreck it eventually.
Now Im typing this on a Danish Keyboard but my map is in US.....

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99