-
Junior Member
registered user
Regarding pacman package installation
Hello...this is my first post here. I mainly work with and use MS software (especially servers and Citrix MetaFrame), but am interested in Linux and I'm trying my hand at exploring Knoppix.
As a test I just installed the same pacman package, and when I try to run it by running a shell and typing "pacman", I get the following:
X Error of failed request: BadName (named color or font does not exist)
Major opcode of failed request: 45 (X_OpenFont)
Serial number of failed request: 27
Current serial number in output stream: 31
Don't know if this is the same problem that you are experiencing but I thought that I would report it here.
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By kamil in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
-
By boombastic in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By linux55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
-
By mogz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00