-
Senior Member
registered user
You're welcome, Spydie, I'm glad I could be of help.
What I'm wondering, however, is how different is Marcel's remaster of KNOPPIX?
PS: I've been using some form of UNIX or other since 1975 to learn and teach different programming languages (BASIC, Fortran, PL1, Pascal, C, C++, Java, etc).
I've been using Linux for about 10 years now. KNOPPIX has been my one and only OS for over a year now. So if you're new to all this, welcome! Let me encourage you to stick with it, I can say from presonal experience that the ride's well worth it!
BTW, I'd say that Linux is a better UNIX than UNIX. Further, I'd say that KNOPPIX is the best Linux distro I've ever used!
Enjoy!
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By kamil in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
-
By boombastic in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By linux55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
-
By mogz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$95.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99