Yes. You have to run the appropriate app from the terminal. So if you wanted to use Open Office's word processor you would type oowriter in a terminal prompt. I think the spreadsheet is oocalc, ooimpress for the powerpoint type program, etc.
I have knoppix 3.3 installed on a PIII 650 mHz machine with 128 MB ram. I used icewm as window manager so it would be a bit quicker. What I can't figure out is how to run Openoffice from within Icewm ???
I figure it must be easy (like that snake that would bite me... ). It runs from the CD (using default KDE) although a bit slow.
Thanks
Ken
Yes. You have to run the appropriate app from the terminal. So if you wanted to use Open Office's word processor you would type oowriter in a terminal prompt. I think the spreadsheet is oocalc, ooimpress for the powerpoint type program, etc.
I've recently updated my version of OpenOffice so it's possible your app names would be swriter and such.
I found out that running 'soffice' in a term window starts an Open Office start wndow from which you pick which app you want. Thanks, I'll try yours also.

M386A8K40BM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 SERVER MEMORY TESTED
$350.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
LOT OF 9 Mixer SK Hynix 32GB DDR4-2133 2400T 2933Y Server RAM
$1299.00
2xM393A4G40AB3-CWE SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 1RX4 PC4-3200AA SERVER MEMORY
$690.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TEAMGROUP Elite 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz DIMM Desktop Memory RAM
$390.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98