I've performed a HD install.. no problems and recently changed it deom dynamic to static IP all was good with the world. I booted up this morning and the system is not available on the network and when I try a KDE login I get
/root/.DCOPserver_192.168.0.250 Knoppix_0 displayed
I can still loging from consule mode and tun the DCOPserver but it still does not start this displays problems with authentication due to ice namely
iceauth /tmp/dcopRzv8nh:1 bad "add" command line
I never even used ICE! Any one got any ideas? I see there were similar issues posted before but no solution...

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88