-
DCOPserver problem
I've performed a HD install.. no problems and recently changed it deom dynamic to static IP all was good with the world. I booted up this morning and the system is not available on the network and when I try a KDE login I get
/root/.DCOPserver_192.168.0.250 Knoppix_0 displayed
I can still loging from consule mode and tun the DCOPserver but it still does not start this displays problems with authentication due to ice namely
iceauth /tmp/dcopRzv8nh:1 bad "add" command line
I never even used ICE! Any one got any ideas? I see there were similar issues posted before but no solution...
Similar Threads
-
By dave_sussex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 07:13 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By gnomeboy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 04:47 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99