I've been trying to boot a few different Knoppix flavors with my DFI AK76-SN mainboard with no luck.
I can boot from all of the cds I've tried but when it starts to detect hardware, the cdrom inparticular, it fails.
I get a message that reads "Can't find Knoppix file system, sorry."
I believe that it loses recognition of the cdrom drive and cannot find the device its booting from. I can install Windows but when I tried to install RedHat 8 I got the same problem. I could boot, but it was unable to locate the cd when it wanted to start the install.
Does anyone know of a way to use Linux with this mobo?

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks 25GBASE-LR SMF 25Gbps 10km 1310nm LC SFP 740-071562 Lot 10
$1200.00
JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99