-
ok, so I got the new version of knx-hdinstall and everything went smoothly.
However, I tried to install the latest nvidia video drivers and ran into trouble (I'm a newbie).
How do I get the proper "kernel-headers" package for this distro? I didn't see any packages listed for version 2.4.19-kkde using apt-get...there is 2.4.19-k7, will that work (i'm running an Athlon)?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 07:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 04:42 PM
-
By vasfi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

PfSense: 4x1Gb 4x10Gb 2x40Gb, E3-1275 v5, 32GB, 80GB, AES-NI (Supermicro X11SSW)
$359.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99