-
KnoppixKDE
I am looking forward to your next release.... KnoppixKDE is different than 3.2, I like them both, KnoppixKDE also has Quanta.... Just as a request, is it possible to make midi playback work on the next release? I have not been able to get it with any Knoppix releases I tried so far.
Jim
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 07:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 04:42 PM
-
By vasfi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00