Yes, I have the same problem trying to get .xmodmaprc useable from a USB keychain knoppix img. Anyone have any ideas here????
I'm having problems setting my X keys in KNOPPIX. When I invoke xmodmap to swap the caps-lock and control keys, nothing happens. I am also unable to allow other hosts to display on my X display via "xhost +" and "DISPLAY=...".
I have no drives mounted other than my floppy.
Yes, I have the same problem trying to get .xmodmaprc useable from a USB keychain knoppix img. Anyone have any ideas here????

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
$70.00