Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: MiniKnoppix 2.0 - Almost Perfect, But...

  1. #11
    Being a newbie on Linux also, I have been tring the same, looking for a small 210mb CD size system based on knoppix that is stripped to have networking support for the internet, mailer is not important since I use web based email, maybe some apps, mplayer, Open Office, docs on linux. but for the browser it needs to support java and flash. This all on a 210mb CD. Most I have downloaded and burned on CDRW are for rescue type CDs.

    If anyone would make a CD like this they would have alot of people interested in it.

    Shoot, I would even host the site for them, or at least mirror the ISO files!

    AdmiralCrom

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Australia - Cairns
    Posts
    2
    This is exactly what I am doing except I am not using kde I am using XPde

    http://www.xpde.com/

    Have Fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Die the perfect kill-9?
    By Seyyapc in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 10:02 PM
  2. miniknoppix would not boot!
    By wuya in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 05:19 AM
  3. How can I load miniknoppix using CDWizard none Joiet CD
    By peter2cfu in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 10:21 PM
  4. Perfect Linux box
    By m0rpheus in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:56 AM
  5. Knoppix a base for perfect Newbie Linux ?!
    By MichielioZ in forum Ideas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$36.00



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01 picture

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01

$127.06



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable picture

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable

$75.00



Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board picture

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board

$24.99



Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested picture

Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested

$25.46



Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box  picture

Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box

$90.98



VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A picture

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A

$22.67