.exe files are usually for windows, some applications run under wine.
For installing kazaa on linux look at:
http://tinyurl.com/3g4st
Whenever I try to open an .exe it always asks what program I want to open it with. How can I open it, or if I can't I would like to know how to get kazaa going.
.exe files are usually for windows, some applications run under wine.
For installing kazaa on linux look at:
http://tinyurl.com/3g4st

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Core i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro.
$199.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T480 14" Laptop Intel Core i5 8350U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD W11P Touch
$134.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99